Rob said my post wasn’t very coherent so I thought I better fix it. I don’t want anybody to think I’m a retard or anything. :-) Hopefully I get it right this time!
So here’s the story.
The other day we were going to bed. Before we go to bed we always say a prayer together. This particular day it was Rob’s turn to give the prayer. He was so tired due to his lack of sleep that he fell asleep mid sentence. One minute he was talking and the next, he was fast asleep. It took me by surprise a little because I was listening to his prayer when all of a sudden there was an unexpected long pause. When I realized he had fallen asleep I just said “amen!?” with a chuckle. This woke him up just enough that he piped in with his own “amen”. Soon after that I started to really laugh because he proceeded to tell me he had fallen asleep during my prayer. Well I hadn’t said the prayer, he did, which made it even funnier because not only did he fall asleep in the middle of his prayer, he didn’t even remember that he had said one at all. I guess this just goes to show he was not getting enough sleep during his last rotation.
Hopefully the next rotation allows him to get a little more sleep.
2 comments:
LOL! That's awesome.
TOO FUNNY!! Just as long as he doesn't fall asleep while with a patient!
Post a Comment