I can't tell you how well this fits us. I first saw this commercial when we started watching the tour this year. Then I saw it posted on a friends blog. I thought since it fits our mentality so well it would be appropriate to share it with the rest of you. WE LOVE OUR BIKES!
3 comments:
Sounds like that fits you two!
How cool! You guys are so awesome! We try to ride our bikes at least once a week, but we suck! And I feel like i'm in pretty decent shape, too. But every time we get on the bikes, they kick our butts! =) (And we don't go very far!) So I'm jelous that you guys are so strong! How fun to have something like that to share with each other.
I love this video! I love to ride my bicycle. I love to ride my bike!!!!
Rode this morning and it felt so good. Thought about talking to the man on the hill........
Next week!
Post a Comment