Thursday, July 17, 2008

USMLE

Yay!! Rob found out his score on the first test. He was pleased with the outcome which means we all can let out a long exhale...... hah! That's better isn't it. I'm so excited that he did well enough to be pleased. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers I know went out on his behalf, I am very grateful for them.

Side Note: Yes I know what his score is, I think it's fabulous, but I am not allowed to tell. So if you think you need to know the exact score and you're brave enough to ask my hubby, and if you think he'll tell you, go ahead and ask him but please don't bother asking me. I don't want to be put in the position of holding my tongue. He already tells me I can't keep a secret to save my life so let's prove him wrong. Thanks! :-)



This is Rob and some of his friends at the white coat ceremony.

2 comments:

Becky and Ryan said...

Thank goodness, now you can relax! It always comforting when ALL the HARDWORK pays off. Hope you are enjoying your summer. How is the apartment search coming along. Let me know if you need help looking and let me know if you need to do laundry over here,OK. Luv ya lots, Becky

Lindsay said...

Tell Rob congrats on the good score! Yay!