Monday, April 20, 2009

Obsessions

Well I've developed yet another obsession. I'm obsessed with other people's blogs. I guess this isn't new news to some of you, but I thought I would officially declare it.

The Pioneer Woman has had me glued to her website for quite some time now. I read her posts wishing I were her next door neighbor, which would still be quite some distance, but still, I want to be her friend. I want to listen to her ramble on about who knows what because if she has me glued to her site with her writings, I'm sure she would be a great friend to sit and chat with, laugh with and be just plain silly with. Sigh...

She also has me totally and completely jealous of the beautiful country setting she lives in. I guess I'll just have to be obsessed with her website, drool over her gorgeous pictures, wish I could cook half as well as she does and hope for a day I can enjoy scenes like hers on an everyday basis.

Check it out but be careful, she might wriggle her way into your obsessions too. I think she has a sneaky way of doing that with people. :-)

2 comments:

Leake's said...

Start with Chicago! It is an amazing city. Start taking some pictures that just catch your eye. And the things you cook are scrumptious. Take some photos. You have the ability to become the next blog that we are obsessed with. Wait, we already are. Your writing is great. Expand!!!!!

Becky and Ryan said...

I know, be careful. Hey I am blogging can you believe it!