Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi my name is Tiff....

..AND I'M AN ADDICT!
I can't put the friggin books down long enough to get anything done anymore.
JUST TAKE 'EM AWAY!
NO! WAIT! DON'T! I didn't really mean it!
Ok, Yes I did. I need to start focusing more time on other things besides fictional friends.
NO! I can't bear the thought of you taking the books away. WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT THEM???? (squirming in my seat as beads of sweat start to form on the brow of the forehead)
Yes, my name is Tiff and I'm an addict!

4 comments:

Bri!!! said...

what are you reading right now?

Leake's said...

Hi, My name is Shauna...and I'm an book addict. If I don't have at least one book that I am reading, I feel lost....Are you keeping a list of the books you read this year????

Rob and Tiff said...

Books I've read this year? As in 2009? No. I've already lost count. Maybe if I take a look at my good reads list I'll be able to tell you. I think I've posted all of them there.

Bri- right now I'm reading THE HOST. Yes I know this isn't a new book but I just picked it up at the book fair last week. For FREE! :-)

Next up: I have a stack of books D sent home with me this last weekend. More werewolfs, vampires and faries.

The Chicago Bowlers said...

Just ask Jason and he'll confirm that I am a HUGE book addict. Even when I am so tired and should be sleeping do I????? NOPE! I read some more...welcome to the Book Readers Anonymous Club