Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

ok so the pictures are in a backwards order and I didn't want to take the time to fix them. so enjoy our little cutie from a week and a half old back to day one.

after taking a ride in the car


she must have been having a good dream.

what a cutie!


Proud grandparents.



sleeping in grandpa's arms after our big move.


The happy family at Daddy's graduation


I couldn't be happier. My awesome husband at his graduation holding his two day old baby girl. What a cute couple of Johnsons.


Baby girl waiting to go home from the hospital


Proud daddy


Welcome to the family baby Cadence. We love you!
I'll post about the delivery and the move later. Sorry, I can only handle one thing at a time. I'm not super mom yet. Enjoy the pictures! We sure do enjoy our little addition.

9 comments:

Bri!!! said...

SO SWEET!!! I got all choked up when I saw the picture of your parents hold Cadence. The look on their faces is pure and complete adoration. What a blessing!

Janet Johnson said...

Tiff, I think she looks like you (at least in the first picture). So cute! Congratulations!

Don't worry, you're halfway to SuperMom already . . . no epidural? Definitely up there on the scale.

Leake's said...

Yes, we are so happy to have Cadence join the family and the 2 weeks from May 18 to June 2 took Super Mom endurance and mentality. We love you guys and hated leaving OK to come home! But pictures help us be there. Love you, Love you, Love you! Be kind to yourself and you will up and running, hehe, biking and water skiing with Cadence on the back in no time.

Kim said...

SO CUTE! You can tell she belongs in the family! Congrats on the new addition, and congrants to Rob on graduation!

Nikki Nelson said...

She is so adorable! And graduation at two days old! You're not just a supermom, you're a rockstar mom baby!!! So sounds like, from aprevious comment, you went natural? How was it? Makes you feel ALIVE huh!? I loved going natural. I can't wait to hear your experience!
Congrats on your cutest, newest addition to the family!
~Nikki

Jared and Brittany said...

Congrats Tiff and Rob! Cadence is so adorable! She looks so much like her mommy! I would have to agree with Nikki on the Rockstar thing! Brand new baby, graduation, big move! Super Rockstar! Love you guys lots!

Hyrum and Kathryn Boss said...

Congrats Wiff!! She is beautiful!!! You are going to be such an awesome Mom!! You were always like the Mom of our little group in high so I know first hand!!! Enjoy your time while is a baby they grow up too fast!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS.. she is SO adorable. Take advantage of every minute you have with Cadence. They grow so fast.. Ryder is NO longer a newborn and he has his first tooth and the 2nd on one its way. He is so much fun and brings so much job to Levi and I. I hope Cadence does the same to you and Rob. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Macdonalds said...

Oh how sweet! Congrats Tiff and Rob! You will not believe how fast they grow! Enjoy every minute! I'm pretty sure super mom strength comes from becoming a mother. You are amazing! She is precious!