Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get serious people


What happens when you're trying to get your pictures taken and you have a bunch of crack heads in your family?


Oh, I mean crack-ups.


You get a lot of pictures with everyone cracking up...


Pulling faces... I mean really, does this look like a family that can hold a straight face?


Nope! It's not.


We even had a hard time staying vertical.


How was our photographer supposed to get anything done with us?


It was hard. Very hard.


She finally had to start taking pictures of our backsides.


Even our backsides weren't serious. But come on, who can have a serious backside? All those wet cheeks were just too cute. We had to do a little pinching.
We may have driven our photographer into an early retirement. I wouldn't blame her after dealing with this CRACK UP family.

4 comments:

Jenny Allen said...

Gah! I love it. Tiff - your "crack" me up!

Hyrum and Kathryn Boss said...

I LOVE them!! Those are some of the best family pics I have ever seen!! They show the real side of things I like it!!

Samantha said...

Oh, that's just the way I roll. You know, take pictures of people laying down, laughing & pinching eachother's bumms. I guess I'm a crack head, too!

Jared and Brittany said...

Those picture are awesome! They show your families crazy side Perfectly! You guys crack me up!
Love ya Britt