
One of my weaknesses is chocolate but if you put peanut-butter and chocolate together, oh my goodness. I can’t keep my hands off. I love it so much I can hardly pull my eyes away let alone control my hands from grasping the little piece of heaven and putting it in my mouth.
So really it was no big surprise that I immediately knew I had to make THIS little delight when I saw the ingredients. Heck, who am I kidding the name of it alone had me salivating.

I couldn’t even get a picture of the whole dessert because of my lack of will power. I had to eat it. I had to eat it right then and not waste any time on taking a picture of the masterpiece.

I beg you, please…. Go home and make this immediately. You will thank me. I promise.
It was absolutely delicious and quite easy to make. Don’t let the cheesecake scare you. Embrace it with open arms. Then after you embrace it you can enjoy its creamy richness and delightful flavor.
Oh, I almost forgot.
I made this yummy cake a few months back. It too is a chocolate peanut butter delight.

It is a chocolate cake with whipped peanut butter ganache in the middle, chocolate ganache frosting and chocolate curls to top it off. Mmmm… it sure was fantastic too.
Happy baking everyone.



5 comments:
Sure, sure . . . post this just when I start a diet. :p Wanted to let you know we got your package. Cute outfits! Thank you so much. We just need to find a way for you to meet her now . . . :)
You seem to be getting this baking thing down!! Spread the wealth not just with a recipe but send me something completely made, don't you think that is a good idea!!! HAHAHA!!
WOW! THat looks so yummy! off to the site!
That looks SOOO good! I might have to attempt making it. I have never tried doing anything like this because I feel like I don't have the time. How are you guys doing??
I'm glad calories aren't tranmitted through the internet. I'd gain 10 pounds! Looks fabulous.
Post a Comment