I know I've said it before but I'm going to say it again, I AM CRAZY!!
Yes, I am. Why am I crazy? Because this is what I want to do next.
The Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay Race.
Doesn't that just look so AWESOME? I know it does.
Ok but in order for me to accomplish this next psychotic endurance goal, I'm going to need some crazy friends to join in. I can't do it on my own. Who's with me? Anybody? Hello??
Fine. I'll let you think about it and get back to me. Besides, I don't know if I'll be able to do it next year anyway, with us moving in May and all. Who knows where we'll end up and if we'll be able to make it back to do something like this. But the year after that, I'm definitely doing it!
5 comments:
If we get 12 peeps total I will do it, although I am slow, you may not want me on your team! Not kidding I am REALLY slow. My bro and s-i-l did it last week. She had 12 on her team and did a 3mi, 4mi, and I think another 4mi. I could do that. Also I don't have your email, I got rid of them when I dicided not to go private, so if you want to see the new blog send it my way. I think I will get started on it after our vacay.
You are a runnin fool now aren't you? How are those arms doing? Way to go.
You crazy girl. Me, Jamie, I bet we can get Morgan, Rob, Dad will sag. Heck we have half the team!
Hey, I am totally there. I have always wanted to do that race, but no one is crazy enough to do it with me. Count me in!!!
Sister I will totally do it! Ha and that gives me enough time to get in shape for it.
You go girl!
Post a Comment