Friday, June 19, 2009

Bowling


A few weekends ago we tested our skills on the lanes. It was pretty hilarious and of course a BLAST. By some crazy miracle I won the first game. I couldn't believe it. Heck, nobody could believe it. I am in no way good at bowling. How I pulled off the score I did on our first game is beyond me. However, my true bowling skills really shined through on our second game. I went from the best score to second to last. :-) Yep that's more like it.

I never knew how entertaining a bowlers face could be until I started snapping pictures. Ha,ha, yes I'm talking about the actual bowler's face. Not the Bowlers we're bowling with. :-)


I'm used to only seeing the backside of a bowler so this was a new experience.


It takes some serious concentration to throw a ball down a lane.


And it's not just throwing a ball down a lane. You're actually trying to hit things at the end of the lane too.

I think it helps if you pull funny faces.


Or do funny things with your hands.

Sticking your tongue out helps too I think.

2 comments:

Macdonalds said...

I haven't been bowling in so long. I need to take my boys...even though I'm a terrible bowler. Looks like you had fun, way to go on winning the first round!

Jenny Allen said...

Haha - bowling with the Bowlers. It looks like you guys have fun all the time!