My toenails came off this past weekend. It didn't hurt at all. It was as if the nail had just been saturated in water for way too long. They were nice and soft and pulled right off, along with the dead skin where the blister had been.
I thought it looked pretty cool but I am weird like that. So of course I took pictures to share with the rest of you.

You can see that I still have what looks like a toenail on both toes. It is in fact a toenail but it is very, very soft and very thin.

As a side note, I am so STOKED about the response I've received about the Wasatch Back run. So far I have Mom, Jamie, Morgan, Rob, Christa, Michelle and possibly Alisa committed to running this crazy run with me in 2011. You guys (well mostly gals) rock! I can't wait. Crap, too bad it's not for two years. I'm going to go crazy waiting. :-)

4 comments:
I am not going to lie, that is kinda gross(?). I am sure I would do the same thing though.
totally gross tiff. what can I say - keep your toes to yourself. :)
See what running can cause I will stick with running after my kids versus a marathon anyday! Ouch!
It does look pretty cool!
Post a Comment