Ok I had to post this, it's too funny not to share. I was having a conversation with my little sister last night through text messaging and anytime I'm texting Mugs and Rob finds out, he grabs my phone away and starts writing things like this.
(I had just told Mugs that I love her and she had responded then this happened)
My phone: Kiss my butt you cheese head
Mugs: After you kiss mine!
My Phone: Whatever smelly rotten cheese butt
Mugs: Oh yeah stinky old rotten cheese poo! Haha you know my conversations with tiff usually end like this!
My phone: (I've successfully taken my phone back) you can always tell when my hubby gets home and gets ahold of my phone. He sure likes to tease you.
Mugs: Haha yeah i really can :-) he is such a sill guy! It's a good thing i love him.
My phone: Love this turtle turd! :-) (smiley face with it's tongue sticking out) (can you tell Rob had taken my phone back? )
I think it's hilarious, especially because mugs doesn't even miss a beat, she knows it's him and goes right along with it.
Thanks for the good laugh you two.
2 comments:
RJTJ-Thanks for sharing the cheese butts....I feel like I raised my girls to focus on butts. Hiking last Saturday we spent an hour discussing farts? Oh where have I gone wrong? Too much T.V.? hard core radio? Nope. Just love a good laugh about bodily functions. If I remember, Tiff, can do a mean rootbeer burp!
That is too funny!! And it does sound like Rob!
Post a Comment