Through MARRIAGE!!!!
Ha! I got you didn't I? You thought I was going to say I was pregnant. I'm not! The breaking news is that my big sister Jamie is engaged to be married in March. I'm so excited that she has found someone who makes her happy. Rob and I unfortunately don't really know Adam that well being that we live so far away but my family seems to love him, so we're happy to welcome him into our crazy Leake family. From the sounds of it, he'll fit right in. A little quirky and loves to have fun. :-)
Congratulations Jamie and Adam! We love you!
10 comments:
Yes Congratulations!!!
Congrats! And yes, hehehehe you got me big time. ;)
Tiff, you are a stinker. You totally had me going. That is very exciting. When did this all happen? How did he ask?
You are a tricky one. Tell Jamie congratulations. That is so exciting!
I totally thought you were prego! Well congrats to your sis even though I have never met her!
Congrats Jamie! I'm so happy for her. That is definitely exciting news.
Hey Tiff,
I sooo thought you were prego! But Jamie and Adam getting married is a great reason to celebrate! They are so dang cute! We got to hang out with them one night in the tee pee (Shiloh my six year old lovess them!). Anyhow I hope you guys are doing awesome! Jessica Preston
Congrats to Jamie! From what we've heard it sounds like he's a great guy for a wonderful girl!
I'm so excited to shoot their wedding! Jamie is seriously gorgeous & it looks like they are up for anything. Plus, it will be fun to see you again! :O)
I must have that photo of Jamie at Halloween, that is stinking hilarious! I think I want to steal the costume as well. Do they have national steal a costume day?
Post a Comment