Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ready or Not...


HERE WE COME!

The countdown to our big day at the Chicago Marathon has begun. Well ok it started a while ago but now it's really hitting home. We only have four more days until we have to go run our guts out.


7 comments:

Lbrtychic said...

You go!!! I can't believe you are going to run a marathon...I don't know if I would ever be able to do that....it would take a LOT of training. Good luck! I will be thinking about you!

Kim said...

WOW!! That sure is a lot of people!! Hope you guys have a fun time! Are you trying to beat personal records?

Lindsay said...

Wow! You are AWESOME to take on something like that!! Good Luck! We will be thinking of you!

Leake's said...

I have the before race jitters and I am not even running. Wish we were in Chicago to cheer you guys on. We will be thinking of you all day. Call the minute you can breath again. And tell Diana, I will pay her to take a gazillion pictures. We are sending all our good energy for Saturday!

The Chicago Bowlers said...

You guys are going to be awesome!!! We can't wait to come watch you and cheer you on and be your support people (whatever they are called). Let your mom know that my picture taking services are completely free and I always take way too many pictures so no fear! You two are going to ROCK!

Macdonalds said...

That is really awesome. Good luck! I'm sure you will be great!

Amy Jo said...

P.S. I tagged you... check out my blog. If you dont want to do it thats ok. I am not much of a tag person myself.