Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bubbles

Rob did the dishes for me on Friday, what a sweetheart.


At least that's what I thought until he did this...



I had just come back in the house after running and he thought it would be funny to throw all the bubbles at me. The majority of the bubbles, as you can see, landed on my head. I guess this is just the price I have to pay to have help in the kitchen. The plus side to the mess, my floor got mopped from the result of a bubble fight. :-)
Who says you can't have fun doing chores??

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh what fun!! Love your new hair do Tiff!! I just love that Keith and Talisa almost always do the dishes for me. At times it seems the floor gets mopped afterwards where Talisa stands!

Leake's said...

Tiff; you look like you are trying on the old lady hair doo. I love how you two have happy souls.

I can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving and we were in Chicago a year ago. Remember the all night shopping? and fence hopping? and insane parking lots? The family temple visit? Dinner at D's. Where did the year go?

The Chicago Bowlers said...

I must have arrived right after the bubble fight...although if I remember correctly he tried to start it again once we were there - your floor got clean twice that night! How funny!

Jamy said...

So cute! That's so sweet that he was helping! And how did I not see the last post with the skanky picture of Rob?! Hahahaha! Seriously though, his legs are BUFF! Tell him he indeed give the people what they want. Hehehe. Can't wait to show it to Tyler!

Samantha said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Becky and Ryan said...

You are so cute Tiffy.