Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marathon Mania - Pictures!

Before the race with our fabulous friends

Pumped up and ready for the run

The long line of port-a-potties and line we had to wait in

The race has started!


45,000 signed up to run, 33,000+ started and only 31,000+ finished
At mile 20!
A few feet before we crossed the finish line. I'm the one with her arms up, the girl in the purple shirt had great timing to get in front of me.
We're still alive after 26.2 miles, Yea!!
The huge piles of bananas
Lounging at the Bowlers after the run, see the foot bath on the floor, it was my friend.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

You guys are so cute! I love that there is coke and chips all over the house after the marathon. Good for you, congrats. And I see that your hubby was running with you, how cute is that.