
We've been having such nice weather lately that all the leaves have been taking their time changing colors. I have loved driving down the road enjoying all the colors the trees have brought to this wonderful season. The trees that turn a brilliant red always catch my eye.

So besides going golfing and enjoying the nice crisp air and the color of fall, we decided to get into the halloween mood. We made some yummy chili and carved pumpkins. Jeremy and Renee came over and joined in on the fun too. We had a lot of fun carving fun characters into our pumpkins and it was actually Renee's first time ever carving a pumpkin. Jason dug out so much of the inside of his pumpkin that the whole thing glowed when the candle was lit. D was hilarious. She just wanted to get hers done so she was really going at it and pumpkin was being thrown all over the place. My pumpkin took forever because I was trying to do all the little details to perfection. It's only a pumpkin!! I couldn't believe it when Jeremy free handed his picture onto his pumpkin, quite the artist he is.

After we ate yummy chili and carved pumpkins we played some killer bunnies. I don't know what my problem was but it was all I could do to keep my entire body awake. I don't think it helped that I had wrapped myself in blankets. I was a little cold from the door being open so I wrapped the blankets around me and once my body warmed up it was like I was going into a coma. I had to fight really hard to keep the brain functioning in a proper manner. Then you know how it goes when girls get tired. We get really giggly. D had taken benadryl and I was zonking out quickly, it turned into a giggle fest. Somehow I received the name of swamp thing from my lovely hubby. I was bundled up pretty nicely in those blankets, and the blankets were green. I guess that's how I received the very creative name.
Needless to say, it was a very entertaining night.
Jeremy and Renee's ghost
D's Homer Simpson
Jason's U
Rob and Tiff's Lisa Simpson




3 comments:
Looks like a LOT of fun!! I have to say, my fave pumpkin is the UTES pumpkin!
Okay, I miss you even MORE now. You guys like KILLER BUNNIES?!?!?! We only had one set of friends who even semi-appreciated that game! AND I LOVE IT! hahaha I MISS YOU! Glad you guys had so much fun!
Your Halloween parties are always fun! We will miss you at the family Halloween party!
I was glad to see the Marathon photos. Tell Di, thanks for taking good care of you guys!
Post a Comment