ABC Tag
A- Attached or Single? Attached for five years and counting
B- Best Friends? Each other, Jason and Diana, our Families and lot's of great people we adore.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake for Tiff. For Rob I think their about equal, he doesn't eat a whole lot of either one.
D- Day of Choice? Saturday because we actually get to spend more than an hour together.
E- Essential Items? Cheese and chips and salsa for Rob and Milk for Tiff. Bikes and the outdoors for both of us.
F- Favorite Colors? Both of us like Orange, Rob likes Blue (I think) and Tiff likes Purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Rob likes gummy worms and Tiff doesn't really care for gummies.
H- Hometown? West Jordan - Rob, Riverton - Tiff (both in Utah if you didn't know that allready)
I- Favorite Indulgence? Rob loves to eat hot wings and chips and salsa, Tiff loves to eat sweets since she doesn't get to do that very often.
J- January or July? July, it's warm outside.
K- Kids? None at the time
L- Life isn't complete without? Our families and friends, the gospel and probably our bikes :-)
M- Marriage date? December 20
N- # of brothers and sisters? Tiff has 2 sisters and Rob has 2 brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Apples all the way for Tiff, Oranges for Rob
P- Phobia or fears? Tiff is afraid of getting hurt or losing Rob. Rob is terrified of not doing well on his boards exams.
Q- Quote? There are a lot of good quotes out there, but because Tiff is always too oblivious to remember any of them I don't have any to write down. :-)
R- Reason to smile? Because we have each other to lean on when life gets tough, because we have amazing friends who help life feel more manageable, because we have incredible families and because we are so blessed from our Heavenly Father.
S- Superman or Wonder Woman? Superman
T- Tag someone? Anyone who would like to participate.
U- Unknown fact about me? Tiff - I'm not a big fan of shopping. Rob - I don't know if this is unknown but he likes watching (most) chick flicks with Tiff.
V- Vegetable? Tiff - I love corn on the cob, cucumbers, steamed broccoli and carrots. Rob - he could eat tomatoes everyday.
W- worse habit? Tiff is a procrastinator and forgetful. Rob - worrying a little too much about things.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Tiff- I've only ever had an x-ray. Rob- I know he's had a few x-rays.
Y- Your favorite food? Tiff- chocolate desserts are my favorite but I love eating everything. Rob- Hot wings, Enchilada soup
Z- Zodiac Sign? I don't know..... I never pay attention to that stuff.
6 comments:
K so I love the picture. I love that you are both wearing LOTOJA attire. There have been a couple of times where we were wearing the exact t shirt so one of us had to change it:-). BTW, I LOVE HOTWINGS! I rarely eat them though.
Hey I love that picture, You guys are such a perfect couple! Thanks for playing tag with me! It was fun to learn some unknown things about You and Rob. We love you guys!!!
I'll have to agree with you Tiff, I don't like gummie things either!! I told Keith last night that you dyed your hair red, he was shocked!! We miss you guys!
Hey Tiff;
Love the pic!
Mom
Cute post! I learned a few new things! I laughed to myself when I read the 'favorite colors'. I immediately thought, "hmm. If khaki was a 'color' I bet it would be Rob's favorite!" hehehe.. We miss you guys! Cute picture! And as usual, nice khakis, Rob =)
Post a Comment