thank you so much for your comment. It really touched me. This blog sharing has been great getting to know you and Rob so much more. Now you know that you two would fit into New Mexico great! Really though, when the time comes you should come and check out the program in Robs future specialty. It is a biking mecca I'm told. Thanks again.
7 comments:
How fun is that!! It looks great - I can't wait to see it in person. Now I can add one more redhead to my bunch of redheaded friends!!!
What a freakin hot mama you are. And those eyes, are those contacts? Or does the red just make them 10x more blue?
Oh yea baby, those beautiful blues are all mine. :-)
Hey Blue Eyes, Watch out Chicagoland! Love the new hair! I am excited to see you in person!!!
Tiff,
thank you so much for your comment. It really touched me. This blog sharing has been great getting to know you and Rob so much more. Now you know that you two would fit into New Mexico great! Really though, when the time comes you should come and check out the program in Robs future specialty. It is a biking mecca I'm told. Thanks again.
Bri
No way! You look stellar! I can't wait to run into you at church and not recognize you for a split second. :D
very sassy!!
Post a Comment