If you don't know what Raynaud's is, well.... you're lucky. Almost every time my hands are exposed to cold temperatures the blood vessels in my fingers over react and cut off the blood. Which leads my fingers white and numb. I absolutely hate when this happens because my fingers hurt and it takes a long time to get the blood back into them. I do hate when this happens but I still think it looks crazy so I thought I would take a picture of my fingers in action so everyone can see what it does to me.
I had been doing things around the house and because the house was a little cold my fingers had a reaction. I usually put my hands under warm water when this happens because the warm water seems to help the blood flow back into the tips of my fingers faster. My hands are all red from the warm water and the tips of my fingers aren't. So, I had my hands under warm water waiting for my fingers to return to a normal color and I thought I should snap this picture.
Enjoy!! :-)
2 comments:
Oh Tiff,
I feel your pain sista.
Bri
Tiff, That is crazy! So you are saying in a few years you need to move to Cali. with our family so your fingers won't get cold, right!
Post a Comment