Friday, July 30, 2010

Two Months

I can hardly believe she is really two months old. She is so stinkin' cute and I love her to death.

I took her to the pediatrician on Monday. They weighed, measured and evaluated her. Then they poked her three times and made her scream. She was given a clean bill of health and I left the office with the instructions to put her on her tummy more.

So now I do crunches with her on my legs while they're up in the air. She hates being put face down on the floor so by putting her on my legs she gets more tummy action and I get my workout done.

As I'm sure you can tell by the pictures, she's a nice healthy child. My mom says I'm producing miracle grow. Jason and Diana said I'm feeding her whale's milk. Others have commented that she doesn't miss any feedings. Whatever the case may be, she's growing like a weed. She was above the 90th percentile in both weight and length, which didn't surprise me. Her head definitely wasn't in the 90th percentile though. She has a little head like both Rob and I. And she doesn't look like an infant that has a head double the size of her body. :)

Ok, here are her 2 month stats:
Weight: 12.85lbs - 93.21%tile
Length: 23.62in - 91%tile
Head Circumference: 14.72in - 17.06%tile


7/25/10 - Two months old


What a cute little thing! I love this face.


Sunday, 7/25 We went for a walk after it kind of cooled down for the evening. I use the phrase "cooled down" very loosely here. As you can tell by looking at my red face and sweaty brow.

Just another view of my little sweet pea and just how big she is.

6 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Awww, you guys are so cute!

And as for the percentiles, she's a Johnson. Right in there with Khyah. She definitely looks like you guys though. No wonder she's so cute. :)

Now we have to find a way to get to Oklahoma to meet her.

Alisa said...

She is adorable!

Unknown said...

Love her! Can't wait until LoToJa so I can kiss her checks. And Rob can't stop me this time.

The Lyon Den said...

I second Jamie. I know I am not related to you at all in any way, but I can't wait to meet the little princess and squeeze those cheeks. She is so cute!

Jenny Allen said...

What a cutie! I love the update!

Hyrum and Kathryn Boss said...

Wiff-
She is amazing!!!! Such a beautiful girl!!!