Monday, June 28, 2010

One Month



















I can't believe my baby is already one month old. She has grown so much both in weight and in length. Will someone please tell her to stop growing. Please.
Yesterday was our first adventure back to church. First I was going to a whole new ward, in a whole new state where I knew nobody. Second, I was going with a baby to take care of. And third, it wouldn't be a real Johnson adventure without me trying something out or going to some kind of activity on my own. Rob had to go to the hospital for mandatory stuff before residency started so I had to go to church by myself. I seriously thought about waiting until next weekend for my first weekend back but realized, whether it was this weekend or another, I would be going on my own a lot anyway. So baby girl and I got dressed in our finest and headed out the door.
When we got home we had our own little photo shoot on the couch. The dress she's wearing is seriously one of my favorites. It's so dang cute!





9 comments:

Alisa said...

Cute!!!!! Congrats

Leake's said...

That's our baby girl!!!!! Hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa!

Kimberlyn said...

She is so adorable!!!

Janet Johnson said...

Amazingly, she looks exactly like BOTH of you! :) What a cutie.

You'll get used to going to Church on your own and I'm sure with that cute baby of yours, someone will adopt you. :) Good luck!

Jenny Allen said...

Oh Tiff! I've been thinking about you and I am so happy to see these pictures! She is adorable! I love little knit dresses and that one is sure a cutie. BTW, agreed with going to church w/o hubby sentiment. Way to go for still going.

Kim said...

Hope you're day wasn't bad all on your own! She is adorable, she really fits in the family!

The Lyon Den said...

I love her!

Missy said...

has it really already been a month? actually more than that by now . . . wow. nate was right: cadence is a beauty!

Michael said...

Cute baby Tiff? How are things going? We sure miss you guys! Tell Rob to keep enduring:)