Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oops!



I guess it's been a while since I've taken any pictures of my growing belly. And it's GROWN!

Here are a few funny pictures Rob and I took while we were at the temple for Morgan's wedding. Who said the newly weds were the only ones who should have a photo shoot at the temple? Rob started busting a move and posing so we snapped a few pictures of our own. It was rather fun if I do say so myself.





While the pictures don't really accurately portray my size (these pictures make me look HUGE!) you at least get the gist of my growth. I hope you enjoy.
32 Weeks 2 days.

4 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Ooh baby! You guys work it!

Super cute. :)

Kim said...

You guys rawk! Great photos! Cute belly too!

The Lyon Den said...

You two are so silly! Hope you are doing well.

Lindsay said...

Oh, Look at that super cute belly! I just can't wait to see pictures of the little peanut!