Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Foe-Toes

Yea, sorry. I've been a slacker. I haven't posted any new pictures for a while and I KNOW that's driving some of you crazy. So here are a few that I've taken but haven't posted.
24 weeks. Not a very flattering picture but oh well.
25weeks 1day. This was taken after a very long day so I look a little tired.
A few weekends ago we stayed with our friend's kids while they stayed downtown for the weekend. As I've said before, I have a very active baby and these two thought it was pretty cool to feel her squirming around in there so this is how we sat for a while.

3 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Cute, cute! The baby'll be here before you know it.

Leake's said...

You tell those kids how lucky they are to feel that baby doing aerobics, dance moves, karate kicks, juming jacks. And you look so adorable.

Jenny Allen said...

Yeah! We miss you guys! It's fun to see you with the Billings. Did I "hear" you say your having a girl? Cool!