Thursday, January 21, 2010

New career path?

22Weeks.

I think I might have a new career path. Self portrait photographer. What do you think?

I had to do another session of self photography this week but instead of taking it in front of the mirror, I tested out the self timer on the camera. I'm pretty impressed too. I'm in the picture. That's a start. I'm in the center of most of the photos. And the camera didn't tip over once. I had it balanced on its side, on top of the ironing board.

Who cares that you can see the giant shadow looming behind me. At least you can see me, right!

5 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

You're looking like a pregnant woman!

Lindsay said...

Cute cute cute!

Leake's said...

That's our girl! Stinkin cute! Thankyou for posting the growth of this little miracle. You know perfectly well how excited we are! Tell the little one, Grandma and Grandpa love you.......And welcome home Rob!

Kim said...

Great job!! Don't you just love the timer!! You're little belly is so cute

Hyrum and Kathryn Boss said...

You are looking so good!!! Enjoy the pregnancy!!!