Thursday, March 5, 2009

Girls Night

Friday night was a fabulous girls night out.

Our friend Mirinda had a birthday and so all the girls gathered together in her living room to eat yummy food, soak their feet and giggle like little school girls. It was a blast. I've decided that someone should have a birthday so we can celebrate at least once a month.

I arrived a little late because I had been to a seminary broadcast so I didn't give myself a pedi but I ate all the yummy treats and I sure laughed with the best of 'em.

Thanks Mirinda for a very fun girls night out. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Leake's said...

What a fun way to spend an evening! I remember rubbing Grandpa's feet when he was in rehab. Rubbing lotion on his dry feet. I could feel him relax. And he enjoyed it, in spite of being embarrased to have his feet touched.

Macdonalds said...

Girls nights are always fun!